Thursday, August 18, 2005

How organizations approach BPM

I like this article by Terry Schurter. I don't know what the 2nd and 3rd approaches will be - but I would imagine that the tactical approach to BPM is perhaps the one with the highest and easily measurable ROI.

Come to think about it, isn't it obvious that when you tackle a problem that is well defined, where you can put your arms around it, where you can define the parameters on which you would measure the success of the solution, where these parameters would be rather tangible and easily measurable -your chances of success are the highest.

I am looking forward to reading about the next 2 approaches before I comment any further.

How organizations approach BPM


Thursday 18th August 2005
BMP Group
Written By: Terry Schurter, BPMG Chief Analyst
Copyright © 2005 BPM Group

http://www.it-analysis.com/article.php?articleid=12857&

No comments: